My free eBook, Virtual Training Guide – How to Future-proof Your Virtual Training Transformation, is designed as a guide in your Virtual Training Transformation endeavor – packed with tips, best practices, and ideas you can use!
This is my second eBook, written in the shadow of the COVID-19 pandemic.
From a temporary arrangement to offer Work-from-Home (WFH) for the employees, organizations are now realigning their approach to factor for WFH as a long-term approach.
The workplace of the future will need to have this flexibility and agility to dynamically align the workforce to the changing situation.
With remote working, the associated aspect of what strategies should be adopted for effective remote learning comes in. Given the fact that classroom-based training may not be feasible for the near future, how should this be flipped efficiently into a remote mode that offers the same value? The answer lies in adopting Virtual Training.
In this eBook,
- I provide insights ranging from Virtual Training basics (definition and benefits), approaches, and tips and strategies that you can practically use.
- I touch upon the implicit challenge of engaging remote learners as you move to the Virtual Training mode and share several best practices that will help you engage and train them effectively.
- I outline several best practices as you undertake Virtual Training Transformation in your organization.
- I also highlight how you can create immersive Virtual Learning experiences that will help you deliver high engagement, sticky learning, and application on the job. You can also leverage it to bring in a change in thinking or drive behavioral change.
- I wrap up by piecing it together – How you can drive your Virtual Training Transformation through a Learning and Performance Ecosystem. This model helps you create learning journeys for your remote learners – facilitating continuous learning.
Here’s what Christopher Pappas, Founder of eLearning Industry’s Network, has to say about my eBook, Virtual Training Guide – How to Future-proof Your Virtual Training Transformation:
“The last few months have been like witnessing a fast-forward leap to the future. Business transformation through change management and virtual training initiatives came earlier than expected for many organizations. But that’s a good thing! Worry not, since this eBook offers valuable insights into how to handle the transition and prepare for the years to come.”
More About the eBook
I have designed the eBook, Virtual Training Guide – How to Future-proof Your Virtual Training Transformation, into 5 sections as shown here:
Section 1 – Embarking on Virtual Training Transformation
In the shadow of the pandemic, organizations are moving toward the model of not only working from home but effective approaches of learning from home. In this endeavor, Virtual Training is the only approach.
In this section, I begin with Virtual Training’s definition and benefits. It then outlines the key approaches to deliver highly impactful Virtual Training. I wrap up this section with tips you can use to transform classroom/ILT to Virtual Trainings.
Section 2 – Engaging Remote Learners
One of the biggest challenges that you face as you move from classroom/ILT to Virtual Training mode is keeping the remote learners engaged.
In this section, I first identify these challenges and then share tips and strategies you can use to engage your remote learners.
Section 3 – Adopting Virtual Training Best Practices
To succeed in your Virtual Training Transformation, there are several best practices that you can use.
In this section, I share best practices as you transition from classroom/ILT to a Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) mode, a Blended mode, or a Fully Self-paced/Online (eLearning/Mobile Learning) mode.
Section 4 – Creating Immersive Virtual Learning Experience
The COVID-19 crisis leading to changed workplace dynamics and remote learning makes delivering immersive Virtual Learning experiences even more imperative.
In this section, I begin with the definition and benefits that immersive Virtual Learning offers. Then, I share several tips and strategies you can use to create immersive Virtual Learning experiences.
Section 5 – Creating Learning Journeys from a Distance
The challenge of learning remotely, while working from home – dealing with distractions and uncertainly, is a tough one.
In this section, I share an approach that will help you engage your learners through our unique Learning and Performance Ecosystem-based model. This also ensures that a journey of continuous learning is established irrespective of the distance.
Do download my eBook, Virtual Training Guide – How to Future-proof Your Virtual Training Transformation, and enjoy reading!
If you have queries on how to implement an effective Virtual Training Transformation plan for your organization, do contact me.
- Free eBook: COVID-19: A Survival Guide For L&D Teams Featuring Tips, Strategies, And An Action Plan To Handle The Challenge
- How to Set a Foundation That Supports Employee Learning and Performance Improvement
- 5 Approaches to Consider While Transitioning from ILT to Fully Self-paced Virtual Training
- Tips and Strategies to Convert Your Outdated eLearning Content to Highly Engaging Training
- 9 Definitive Blended Training Strategies to Coach and Mentor Your High-performance Employees
What Are The Benefits Of mLearning? Featuring 5 Killer Examples
mLearning or Mobile Learning is fast becoming a significant part of training delivery for organizations, as tablets and smartphones are…
> Read Insight
Free eBook: Practical Approaches To Determine The ROI Of eLearning - Using Kirkp...
This free eBook, Free eBook: Practical Approaches To Determine The ROI Of eLearning - Using Kirkpatrick’s Model Of Training Evaluation,…
> Read Insight
Creating a Connected Learning Solution by Supporting Your Formal Training with I...
Learning in any organization is the base on which creativity, innovation, and strong execution is built. In this article, I…
> Read Insight