Businesses are looking to train a wider audience in a shorter time, and learners want the flexibility to learn in their own fashion. For these reasons, businesses now seek to shift from traditional ILT programs to blended training.
It can be a challenging task to transition your training program from ILT to blended training. We, at EI, can help you offset these transitioning challenges by providing you with 7 amazing examples from our repository.
The following is an infographic on the 7 examples of adopting a Blended Training approach.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Design High-Impact Blended Training – Featuring 7 Success Stories
- 5 Examples of Blended Induction and Onboarding Training Programs
- A Complete Guide on Blended Learning Solutions
- Infographic on Top 10 Benefits of Blended Training
- Top 10 Benefits of adopting blended training approach
Updated eLearning Trends in 2019 to Help You Enhance Your Learning Strategy and ...
As we hit mid-year, you are possibly looking at accelerating your training investments in CY 2019. In this Infographic, we…
> Read Insight
How to Use the Migration to HTML5 Opportunity to Enhance the Impact of Your eLea...
Although Flash was the leading authoring tool to develop eLearning courses, in 2020, Adobe will stop its support formally. Hence…
> Read Insight