Businesses are looking to train a wider audience in a shorter time, and learners want the flexibility to learn in their own fashion. For these reasons, businesses now seek to shift from traditional ILT programs to blended training.
It can be a challenging task to transition your training program from ILT to blended training. We, at EI Design, can help you offset these transitioning challenges by providing you with 7 amazing examples from our repository.
The following is an infographic on the 7 examples of adopting a Blended Training approach.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free eBook: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Design High-Impact Blended Training – Featuring 7 Success Stories
- 5 Examples of Blended Induction and Onboarding Training Programs
- A Complete Guide on Blended Learning Solutions
- Infographic on Top 10 Benefits of Blended Training
- Top 10 Benefits of adopting blended training approach
4 Questions Answered - How to Use Scenario Based Learning and Gain a Better ROI
Scenario Based Learning (SBL) is a popular instructional strategy and is widely utilized in online training. It can checkpoint learning…
> Read Insight
7 Tips to Support the Delivery of Virtual Induction and Onboarding Training
Traditionally, organizations worked with centralized corporate training centers where they delivered Instructor-Led Induction Training (ILT) for their new employees. However,…
> Read Insight