Businesses are looking to train a wider audience in a shorter time, and learners want the flexibility to learn in their own fashion. For these reasons, businesses now seek to shift from traditional ILT programs to blended training.
It can be a challenging task to transition your training program from ILT to blended training. We, at EI, can help you offset these transitioning challenges by providing you with 7 amazing examples from our repository.
The following is an infographic on the 7 examples of adopting a Blended Training approach.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Design High-Impact Blended Training – Featuring 7 Success Stories
- 5 Examples of Blended Induction and Onboarding Training Programs
- A Complete Guide on Blended Learning Solutions
- Infographic on Top 10 Benefits of Blended Training
- Top 10 Benefits of adopting blended training approach
Step by step toolkit for first time conversion of ILT into Blended Training
Want to learn more? Reach out to us at www.eidesign.net/contact-us/.
> Read Insight