eLearning can be made more effective with the elements of Gamification wherein gaming elements are added into an eLearning course to craft a highly effective and engaging learning experience.
Rewards and recognitions have always motivated employees since inception, and honestly, that is their driving force. Gamification in eLearning promotes friendly competition, imparts a sense of achievement, engages learners to achieve the desired behavioral change, and motivates learners to advance through the course and take action, thereby influencing their behavior.
The following are 5 examples of Game based learning that will reshape your corporate training:
By using these killer 5 examples of Game based learning, with the application of various levels of gamification, you can effectively impact and enhance the effectiveness of your corporate training.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: How Gamification Can Increase The Impact Of Your Compliance Training
- Free eBook: What Is Gamification And How Can It Enhance Corporate Training
- Free eBook: How Gamification Is Reshaping Corporate Training – Featuring 10 examples
- Video on Gamification in eLearning – 6 Killer Examples
- Infographic on Gamification in eLearning—6 Examples
Gamification Trends in 2020
Gamification for serious learning has been used for nearly a decade but there is still a question mark on its…
> Read Insight