This free eBook, Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos, shows you how you can use video-based learning to enhance the impact of your eLearning programs.
Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos
The usage of videos for learning is an established practice. Traditionally, it has been used to offer scenario-based learning, and it continues to be a popular choice for soft skills and compliance training.
With the wider adoption of mobile learning as well as microlearning in corporate training, the usage of video-based learning has moved to the center stage leading to an extensive usage of microlearning videos.
- Video-based learning offers a wide spectrum of high-impact design formats for eLearning that create a sticky learning experience.
- Its versatility enables its usage for formal training besides the more extensively used avatar as Performance Support Tools.
- An interesting variant of classic video-based learning is the interactive video that creates a 10x impact and offers learning interactions that are similar to what the eLearning courses offer.
How Will The eBook Help You?
At EI, our practice of video-based learning for eLearning is over 7 years old. It began as a part of our performance support intervention portfolio, and over the years, it has grown to encompass a wide repository of design formats to offer formal training as well.
Besides the wide-ranging design format, highlights of our practice are:
- Our customizable interactive video framework.
- Next avatar-microlearning videos that can be used to offer formal and informal training.
This eBook, Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos, draws upon our expertise and approaches that have worked. They have helped us create a high-impact learning experience for:
- Formal training.
- Informal training.
- Other organizational initiatives like awareness creation programs and promotional videos.
I have structured the eBook as follows:
- An introduction to video-based learning.
- An introduction to microlearning videos.
- 14 examples (success stories) from our huge repository that demonstrate how you can enhance your existing eLearning strategy with video-based learning.
Do read this eBook, Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos, and use these pointers to uplift the impact of your current eLearning strategy.
Specifically, the eBook Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos addresses questions like:
- What is driving the wider usage of video-based learning?
- Are there any challenges associated with video-based learning, and how can they be offset?
- What are the diverse formats that can be used to offer video-based learning? (Features 8 examples)
- What are microlearning videos, and how can you use them in corporate training?
- Why is there a sudden buzz on microlearning videos?
- Why should you invest in microlearning videos?
- What are the key benefits of using microlearning videos?
- What are the tips as well as best practices you should incorporate as you create microlearning videos?
- What are the diverse formats that can be used to offer microlearning videos for corporate training? (Features 6 examples)
About The eBook: Video Based Learning for Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos
The eBook is structured into 2 sections:
Section 1 – Introduction To Video Based Learning For Corporate Training
This section provides an introduction to video-based learning for corporate training (eLearning). It provides insights on what is driving the adoption of video-based learning for various facets of corporate training that includes both formal and informal training.
It also brings out the challenges with classic video-based learning approaches and how this can be flipped through the usage of interactive videos.
The section wraps up with 8 examples that give you clear pointers on how you can use video-based learning for your eLearning solutions.
Section 2 – Introduction To Microlearning Videos For Corporate Training
With the increased adoption of microlearning-based training approaches, the video-based learning too has integrated the use of Microlearning techniques.
This section provides the definition of microlearning videos and outlines how exactly they can be used for corporate training.
It outlines the business case for the usage of microlearning videos and summarizes its key benefits. It also touches upon a few tips as well as best practices that you can use to maximize the impact of microlearning videos.
The section wraps up with 6 examples that give you pointers on how you can use microlearning videos for your varied training needs.
Do download this free eBook, Video Based Learning For Corporate Training—14 Examples—Including Interactive & Microlearning Videos, and use it to successfully enhance the impact of your corporate training through video-based learning.
The eBook is designed as a guide to help you evaluate the options within the wide spectrum of video-based learning offerings for eLearning. The examples showcase how you can use these videos in various avatars (including the interactive videos and microlearning videos).
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- 4 Key Features of EI Interactive Video Framework
- 8 Examples Of Video-Based Learning For Corporate Training
- How Can You Use Interactive Videos Effectively In eLearning
- Microlearning in the Workplace – 15 Amazing Examples to Make Your Training Exciting
- 6 Amazing Examples – How You Can Use Microlearning Videos In Your Training
Blended Learning Design: The Top 10 Benefits Of Following A Blended Approach
COVID-19 has accelerated the need to move the ILT sessions to a virtual training mode. Blended learning is the optimal…
> Read Insight
Why Digital Learning Programs Hold the Key for Organizations to Bridge Workforce...
Business continues to shift at an ever-increasing velocity. The skills required to be successful today are different than they were…
> Read Insight
Using Blended Training in Your Employee Onboarding Program to Promote Organizati...
Introduction New hires typically receive their very first taste of an organization’s culture through induction and onboarding training. In this…
> Read Insight