Nowadays, organizations are beginning to implement Microlearning strategies for both formal and informal learning. In order to meet a specific learning outcome, Microlearning—a short, focused learning nugget—is employed. It is a learner-centric approach that guarantees better retention of learning, is easier to use, is less time-consuming, and is available to the learner at the time of his or her need. Microlearning can be used as a stand-alone asset or as multiple micro-courses.
Here are 5 examples of Microlearning strategies that can be used effectively in your corporate training.
This infographic with examples of Microlearning strategies will help you effectively implement Microlearning based training in your organization and improve learner engagement. Be it to address soft skills/behavioral change, for compliance training, or for professional skills, you can use these examples as a guide to enhance your corporate training and provide learners with just-in-time learning.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: Microlearning: How Can You Create Macro Impact With Micro Nuggets
- Microlearning in the Workplace – 15 Amazing Examples to Make Your Training Exciting
- Top 10 Benefits of Microlearning in Corporate Training
- Why You Should Adopt The Combination Of Microlearning And Mobile Learning In 2018
- 6 Amazing Examples – How You Can Use Microlearning Videos In Your Training
7 Tips To Create Learning Portals For Employee Training
L&D teams are on the constant lookout for effective approaches that help learners acquire learning, apply the acquired learning successfully…
> Read Insight
5 Amazing Examples of Scenario Based Learning
Scenario Based Learning is being widely used as a learning strategy for online training. It provides learners with real-life situations…
> Read Insight