Gamification is the integration of gaming elements in eLearning to create a highly effective and immersive learning experience. Here’s an infographic illustrating 6 examples of Gamification in eLearning to engage learners in a better way.
The power of Gamification in eLearning that is aligned to learning outcomes is clearly evident in these 6 examples. When used adequately, Gamification can boost learners to apply their learning on the job, challenging them with real-life situations.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free eBook: How Gamification Can Increase The Impact Of Your Compliance Training
- How Can You Combine Mobile Learning And Gamification To Create High Impact Training?
- Case Study – Creating Highly Engaging Corporate Compliance Training With Gamification
- 3 Ways Gamification in Sales Improves Performance
- Gamification In Sales: Leaderboard Best Practices that Power Up Employee Engagement
12 Strategies You Can Use to Design Effective eLearning for Your Millennial Work...
Want to learn more? Reach out to us at www.eidesign.net/contact-us/.
> Read Insight