Gamification is the integration of gaming elements in eLearning to create a highly effective and immersive learning experience. Here’s an infographic illustrating 6 examples of Gamification in eLearning to engage learners in a better way.
The power of Gamification in eLearning that is aligned to learning outcomes is clearly evident in these 6 examples. When used adequately, Gamification can boost learners to apply their learning on the job, challenging them with real-life situations.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: How Gamification Can Increase The Impact Of Your Compliance Training
- How Can You Combine Mobile Learning And Gamification To Create High Impact Training?
- Case Study – Creating Highly Engaging Corporate Compliance Training With Gamification
- 3 Ways Gamification in Sales Improves Performance
- Gamification In Sales: Leaderboard Best Practices that Power Up Employee Engagement
Upskilling and Reskilling: Delivering Personalized Learning at Scale
Download this Knowledgegraphic to get insights from the Brandon Hall Group survey, ‘Upskilling and Reskilling: Delivering Personalized Learning at Scale’.
> Read Insight