While the usage of videos for learning has been there for a while, they are taking center stage as a key strategy to design employee training in 2020.
If you are looking at integrating Video Based Learning to create high-impact training in 2020, read on! In this Infographic, we list 10 Video Based Learning Trends that will help you achieve high engagement, better recall, and higher application of learning.
We hope this Infographic gives you a good comprehensive view of the power of Video Based Learning and in 2020, you would be able to leverage our list of 10 Trends for Video Based Learning to:
- Fix a specific gap in the learner proficiency.
- Address a specific need—ranging from learning a process, a new concept, practice, solving a problem, picking up a tip, or a learning summary.
- Enhance skills (notably, decision making and critical thinking).
- Apply the acquired learning on the job.
- Trigger a behavioral change.
9 Strategies to Drive Informal Learning in a Remote Working Environment
There has been a lot of discussion about Informal Learning over the years - what it is and is not…
> Read Insight