This free eBook—our Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning is designed to provide practical insights on how you can integrate content curation into your learning strategy.
Your Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning
The internet provides an instant access to required information. However, it has a problem of plenty. As a result, it needs us to painfully sift through the options to find the relevant information. It is possible that we may end up not quite getting what we needed!
Use of content curation for eLearning can help you offset this challenge and help your learners get what they need and precisely when they need it.
It comes as no surprise that increasingly, organizations are opting to integrate content curation to support their formal training needs.
- It can also be used very effectively to provide performance support.
- Furthermore, it encourages learners to share, recommend, and promote the culture of informal learning at the workplace.
- Learners rate curated content and this cue can serve as pointers to update or enhance the initial approach.
- Most significantly, it promotes “inclusive learning” by encouraging learners to contribute (subject to audit and validation) and continuously enrich the curated content.
All these measures will help organizations create a learning culture that continuously enhances the knowledge base.
How Will The eBook – “Your Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning” Help You?
This eBook is designed as a micro guide on content curation and provides insights on its definition, benefits, and more specifically, how it can be integrated into your learning strategy.
It shows how the right integration of content curation for eLearning can help you accrue significant benefits and add the required edge to your existing learning strategy.
- Content curation works on aggregating relevant and meaningful content
By definition, content curation factors for research, sifting, and validation of content and pick what is most useful and relevant to your users. It allows access to the learners through a single, easily accessible platform.
- Content curation empowers L&D Teams, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and learners
The content curation exercise is led by the L&D Teams and they leverage on in-house SMEs to curate content. Over time, this exercise can be extended to users thereby empowering all stakeholders to contribute to curated content.
- Content curation can be used to motivate employees
You can use the content curation initiative to award users who use it effectively and further promote its usage. As the practice matures, you can also enable the “user contribution” component and recognize and award the employees who contribute and enrich it.
Do read this eBook to see how content curation promotes a culture of “learning as a continuum” and on the other side, the L&D Teams can review the analytics to fine-tune and enhance it so that it continues to be relevant, meaningful, and an effective asset to an organization’s learning strategy.
Specifically, the eBook addresses questions like:
- What is content curation?
- What are the benefits that content curation offers and how can it enhance your existing learning strategy?
- What is content curation’s value in learning and can a content curation strategy support the 70/20/10 model of learning?
- Why should you adopt it?
- What are the process steps associated with content curation?
- How can content curation enhance your existing learning strategy?
- How does a content curation strategy enhance the value of L&D Teams?
- Are there any tips that can facilitate the content curation exercise in your organization?
- Are there any best practices that can help multiply the impact of content curation exercises?
About The eBook – “Your Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning”
The eBook is structured into 5 sections:
This section begins with the definition of content curation and then outlines the key benefits it offers. It also provides insights on how usage of content curation will enhance your existing learning strategy.
This section looks at the related facets such as what is the true value of content curation and if it can support the 70/20/10 model of learning. Using this as the backdrop, it outlines why it makes business sense to adopt content curation.
This section details out the steps involved in content curation. It additionally shows the positive impact it creates on your existing approach. Additionally, it outlines the positive impact this creates for the L&D Teams.
This section moves to the “how to” aspects and outlines the tips and best practices that you can use as you begin integrating content curation in your organization. The focus is on facilitating its adoption and helping you multiply its impact.
The last section provides a case study that can help you understand how you can potentially use content curation in your organization.
Do download this free eBook—”Your Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning” and use it to successfully implement content curation in your organization.
The eBook—”Your Micro Guide On Content Curation For eLearning” provides you the required insights on how you can integrate content curation into your learning strategy.
If you have any specific queries or would like to see how we can help you achieve your mandate, do contact me at email@example.com.
Building Learner Engagement
When it comes to learning content, that is definitely not the case. Too often, the learning function relies on compliance…
> Read Insight
Why You Should Adopt Social Learning
It is exciting to be part of the new era in corporate learning that leverages on social and collaborative learning.…
> Read Insight
Mid-year Review: Updated eLearning Trends for 2018
Trends are bound to upgrade as years go by. I created an eBook on eLearning Trends And Predictions in 2018…
> Read Insight