Despite the significance of Compliance training, these trainings (more often than not) tend to be boring and prescriptive. So, how do we ensure that learners are engaged with these trainings?
Unlike other trainings that help learners perform better and motivate them to take them, this is not the case with the Compliance trainings. So, how do we create this motivation for the learners?
Increasingly, the Compliance teams are evaluating measures that can help them change this situation by:
- Making these trainings compelling and interesting to meet the compliance mandate more effectively.
- Having a more engaged audience.
- Ensuring that you are able to see the required behavioral change in your employees.
At EI, our Compliance training development practice is 16 years old. In fact, 1 in 6 courses that we build is for the Compliance mandate. In this eBook, we draw upon our practical experiences and 8 success stories.
- We begin with the key challenges in Compliance training.
- To mitigate these challenges, we outline tips, best practices, and strategies that you can adopt and create immersive compliance trainings.
- We showcase the immersive learning strategies through 8 Compliance training examples.
- Section 1: The challenges
This section outlines the typical challenges associated with Compliance training. Out of these, we pick the top three challenges and list the measures that can help you offset them.
- Section 2: Tips and Best Practices
This section outlines the tips and best practices we have used successfully to create high-impact Compliance training. We share a step-by-step approach that can be easily applied to see the desired change.
- Section 3: Strategies
This section outlines possible learning strategies you can adopt. We also introduce the usage of a “Learning and Performance Ecosystem” based approach to create a sustainable model to deliver Compliance training as well as provide triggers to create the desired behavioral change.
- Section 4: Examples
The last section is the most interesting one wherein we dip into our vast repository and share 8 examples. Specifically, we use a “before and after” approach to highlight the impact of the learning strategies that engage learners better.