Learn how to design L&D programs that drive business performance. Download this research brief for strategies and insights that will help you create a stronger link between training investments and performance.
At a time when the L&D function is tasked with doing more than ever with less in terms of budget, headcount, skillsets, and technology, it can be incredibly difficult to ensure the business is getting its maximum bang for the buck when it comes to learning.
Very few organizations have successfully defined the connective thread that links business performance, talent development, and learning.
Businesses seeking to improve their L&D strategy and drive performance must answer several critical questions, including:
- Are we able to properly measure the impact learning is having on the business?
- How do we gain better alignment on the specific knowledge, behaviors, and performance that learners should exhibit to help the business achieve its goals?
- Do we have a full understanding of what skills gaps exist within the business and how learning programs can address them?
- Are we providing learning opportunities that match learner needs?
- Do we have the right technology ecosystem to support both learners and the business?
To learn how to design L&D programs that drive business performance, download this research brief developed by Brandon Hall Group in partnership with EI. The strategies and approaches shared in this research will help you create a stronger link between training investments and performance.