Videos have been used for employee training for several years now. The higher adoption of Mobile Learning and Microlearning is further accelerating their usage.
Given the wide range of available options, the focus shifts on how to choose the right kind of video for employee training that can create the desired impact of performance gain or behavioral change.
This eBook provides insights, strategies, practical tips, and examples of how you can integrate Video Based Learning into your corporate training strategy.
- Section 1
– Why should you adopt Video-Based Learning?
– What are the benefits of the Video-Based Learning strategy?
– What value does Video-Based Learning offer for corporate training?
- Section 2
– Where can Video-Based Learning be used?
– Are there any drawbacks or limitations that you should be aware of as you opt for training videos for employees?
– What kind of training videos would resonate with your employees?
– How can you maximize the potential of Video-Based Learning to train your employees?
- Section 3
– What Video-Based Learning strategies you must adopt in 2019?
– What tips can help you maximize the impact of the Video-Based Learning strategy?
- Section 4
Examples of Videos for Employee Training – Featuring 15 Formats That You Must Use in 2019