The pandemic reset the workplace dynamics and we will remember the workplace as it was pre-Mar ’20 and what it will be hereafter. With employees working remotely, the demand for Virtual Training skyrocketed.
- L&D teams pivoted quickly to offer Virtual Trainings and geared up to address the changed dynamics in the new normal.
- Toward the second half of 2020, many L&D teams began to evaluate the impact and value of the Virtual Training Transformation they had undertaken. Many realized that “delivering training remotely or virtually” does not necessarily equal “effective remote learning” that the employees seek.
- As the planning for 2021 commences, there is a clear need to re-evaluate the options taken and arrive at a long-term blueprint for corporate training delivery.
While a lot may have changed in the shadow of the pandemic, the need to create and execute a learning strategy that has a real impact on learner behavior and business outcomes remains unchanged. My eBook is designed to help you in this endeavor in 2021.
Learning During the Pandemic and the Changed Expectations from the L&D Teams
Section 1: In the spotlight – “must have” trends to offer remote learning
- Mobile Learning.
- Mobile Apps for Learning.
- Virtual Training – Conversion of ILT to Blended or Fully Online Learning.
- Integrating Accessibility Guidelines in Online Trainings.
Section 2: Trends that equip remote users to learn quickly, apply the learning effectively, and get access to relevant content and just-in-time learning aids – in the flow of work
- Personalized Learning.
- Performance Support Tools (PSTs)/Job Aids.
Section 3: Trends that foster continuous learning
- Informal Learning.
- Curation and User Generated Content.
- Social Learning.
- Self-Directed Learning.
Section 4: Trends that help you deliver engaging, high-impact, and immersive Virtual Learning experiences for remote learners
- Scenario Based Learning and Interactive Story Based Learning.
- Video Based Learning (Videos and Interactive Videos).
- AR/VR and MR or Immersive
- Next Gen Learning Strategies.
Section 5: Trends that help you assess the impact of remote training and aid you in maximizing the ROI
- Learner Analytics.
- Learning Experience Platforms – LXPs.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Learning.