This eBook is designed to help L&D teams leverage the current eLearning trends to design high-impact training programs for the hybrid workforce. We have grouped the trends by aligning them to the L&D charter and focus areas for 2022.
While 2020 was about Virtual Training evolution, 2021 was about better engaging and training virtual teams. With learnings from the past 2 years in the shadow of pandemic, the signs are clear – the focus in 2022 is on how to adapt training strategies for a hybrid workforce.
2022 Focus Areas – The training must pivot to meet the hybrid workforce’s asks, enhanced business expectations (rapid upskilling/reskilling at speed), and eventually the organizational objectives.
- To demonstrate its true value to the organization, L&D must redefine its focus on demonstrating stronger correlations between learning and performance – A key lesson learned is to do this – Align L&D objectives with organizational goals.
- The role of L&D will continue to broaden – While good learning and learner experiences are still critical, expect L&D’s role to transcend beyond those key pillars. That expanded role will include delivering end-to-end employee experiences – from designing engaging courses to building on-demand learning aids and offering personalized learning journeys.
- The need to adopt agile learning strategies will continue to play a key role – This is crucial in navigating through the uncertain and evolving workplace dynamics.
In the journey ahead, from the maze of eLearning trends, which ones should you adopt?
Our eBook is designed as a guide to help you design high-impact L&D programs for the hybrid workforce. We have grouped the eLearning trends by aligning them to the L&D charter and focus areas for 2022.
- In the spotlight – “Must have” trends to offer remote learning in the changed workplace.
- Trends that match modern learners’ expectations and asks.
- Trends that help you deliver engaging, high-impact, and immersive learning experiences for the hybrid workforce.
- Trends that help you assess the impact of remote training and aid you in maximizing the ROI.