Recruitment is a time-consuming process, and once you find the right candidates, you need to make sure they are swiftly and efficiently inducted into the organization. A poorly structured Induction and Onboarding program can disenchant new employees and impact the positive image of the organization.
Effective Induction and Onboarding is crucial for both employees and the business.
Face-to-face, facilitated sessions have been the traditional approach to induct and onboard employees, as the human touch (learning directly from peers and seniors) helps them understand the organizational dynamics and its value proposition quickly and effectively.
However, this approach does have some inherent challenges. In this eBook, we show you how these challenges can be mitigated if you adopt a blended or a fully online Induction and Onboarding approach.
Through a series of 7 examples, we show you how an online approach provides several other value-adds that will help you keep your training current and in sync with your changing business needs.
- Section 1
– What are the advantages of a well- designed Induction and Onboarding program?
– What constitutes a well-designed Induction and Onboarding program?
- Section 2
– What are the key challenges associated with the traditional face-to-face approach to offer the Induction and Onboarding program?
– To what extent can these challenges be offset by adopting online training, and what is the optimal approach?
– What are the benefits of moving your Induction and Onboarding program to a blended or fully online approach?
- Section 3
– What learning strategies can be used to create effective online Induction and Onboarding programs?
- Section 4
7 success stories featuring:
– Virtual Reality
– Learning Portal
– Mobile Learning
– Video Based Learning
– Social Learning