At EI Design, we have been offering Learning and Performance Support solutions for over 16 years now. Specifically,
- Over the last 5 years, we have seen a steady increase in the integration of Mobile learning as an integral part of most organizations’ training deliveries.
- The usage of learners’ smartphones and tablets under the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy has helped Mobile learning gain further momentum.
- The increase in the millennial workforce too has contributed to its wider usage.
- Alongside, we saw the introduction of Microlearning.
- Initially, it was used to offer Performance Support intervention and support to Formal Training.
- Over the last 2 years, we have seen it mature to become a mainstream offering that can be used for both Formal and Informal Training.
It is interesting to note that while the demand for short, focused training has always been there from learners, the increased Mobile learning adoption has facilitated the usage of Microlearning as a mainstream training strategy.
- Section 1
– Introduction to Mobile Learning and Microlearning – What is Mobile learning, and what are its key highlights?
- Section 2
– Impact of Combining Mobile Learning and Microlearning. – Why you should adopt the combination of Microlearning and Mobile learning? – What is the value that the combination of Microlearning and Mobile learning will deliver?
- Section 3
Why you should opt for Mobile learning for corporate training—5 questions answered.
- Section 4
Why you should adopt Microlearning—15 questions answered.
- Section 5
12 examples of Microlearning delivered in the Mobile learning format.