This eBook shares strategies and insights that will help you leverage Gamification to drive serious learning, boost learner engagement, and improve performance.
Traditionally, because of the time and distance gaps between trainers, learners, and content, eLearning has always had an “engagement challenge.” With the broader evolution of hybrid workplaces, those challenges, however, have metastasized. Work from home (WFH) mandates have introduced more “learner disconnect” opportunities, adding to the engagement challenge.
Many eLearning programs are function-focused – they’re designed around a specific set of learning objectives – rather than learner-focused.
- This narrow focus further precipitates learner disengagement, since it doesn’t provide virtual learners the full scope of learning experiences they crave.
- The limited-focus approach also falls short on course design, which fails to sufficiently stimulate, challenge, engage, and excite the learner.
Learner-centric gamification programs helps promote active learning and drive learner engagement.
- It drives engagement and performance by making learning fun and offering rewards and recognition.
- Participating in a game requires more engagement than a passive learning experience and rewards help motivate learners toward the right outcomes.
While Gamification does provide fun-based learning to users, does it indeed help them achieve a specific learning outcome?
Gamification for serious learning has made steady progress in the last few years and is being acknowledged as an effective approach for various types of corporate trainings. When designed well, it provides an engaging learner experience that is action-oriented, aligned to learning goals, and helps learners walk away with a sense of achievement.
In this eBook, we share strategies and insights that will help you leverage Gamification to drive serious learning, boost learner engagement, and improve performance.
- Why You Should Leverage Gamification for Driving Serious Learning
- How to Get Started with a Gamification Strategy for Your Training
- How to Use Gamification to Promote Active Learning in the Changed Workplace Dynamics
- What Gamification Design Techniques Can be Used to Engage and Energize Your Learners
- How to use Game-based Learning to Drive Learner Engagement and Motivation