Position: Visual Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8-12 years’ experience as a Visual Designer, Minimum 5 yrs experience at senior position.
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
As part of a growing and award-winning team, we are seeking exceptional Visual Design talent to be a part of our team.
As a Lead Visual Designer, you would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the business development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative eLearning products.
You will be one of the primary drivers of successful eLearning experiences for our clients. You will help with requirements analysis, thinking through the design strategy from the angle of the user experience and learner experience, contributing to the creation of design mockups, prototypes, and wireframes. Your role should eventually trigger the participation of the development team that will be working on the creation and development of functional learning assets.
You would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the Business Development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative elearning products.
You should have very strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills in graphics and interactive projects, UI design, mobile, web, gaming with a constant focus on exploring and updating yourself with emerging creative trends. You should be familiar with eLearning and the underlying principles of how visual design can impact learning and bring about change. A high level understanding of Instructional design by way of working on various types of learning methodologies like microlearning, gamification, interactive videos, decision making, mobile app based learning, learning experience platforms etc.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfill as a Visual Designer Lead (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields preferred: Fine Arts, Applied arts, Commercial art or any other similar degree.
- Qualifications or experience in Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Usability principles.
- Analyse client requirements and establish best practices and guidelines based on the requirement.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated branding and usage of guidelines and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes Instructional Designers, Programmers, Project Managers, and Visual Designers in order to create simple, easy-to-use wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting and reviewing storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning, and ensure the right interactions are designed.
- Use an agile design process to ensure re-usability of existing repository.
- Perform product level review based on Visual and ID strategy.
- Work with Solution Architecting team to develop quick design mockups for presales requirements.
- Help in digital marketing asset design based on the current campaigns being rolled out by the organization.
- Conduct skill development sessions with other designers to build the overall team competency.
- Help in tracking efficiency and quality scores of the team.
In addition to the above mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good organisational and operational understanding.
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Adobe XD, MS office, Powerpoint. Other design softwares for prototyping, video development are an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.