Designation: Visual Designer – HTML
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
Qualifications: Any Graduate/Post graduate/ID certifications
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good Communication Skills and he/she should be a team/individual player .
- Proficient understanding of server-side (Preferably PHP
- Good understanding of CSS framework – preferably “Bootstrap 3 or 4”
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient knowledge on WordPress CMS
- Proficient knowledge on OOP’s concepts
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.