Position: Visual Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8-10 years’ experience as a Visual Designer, Minimum 5 yrs experience at senior position.
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
As part of a growing and award-winning team, we are seeking exceptional Design talent to be a part of our team.
As a Visual Architect, you would be an important member of the Solution Architecting team working with Visual Design Leads, Instructional Design Leads, the Business Development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative eLearning products.
We are thought leaders in the learning domain and we believe your skills are key to our success in the future on further building upon our strength as the most admired learning solutions and consulting company. We are driven by our mission to “Futureproof Training” for our clients and become partners in crafting effective, efficient and satisfying learning experiences.
You should have very strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills in graphics and interactive projects, UI design, mobile, web, gaming with a constant focus on exploring and updating yourself with emerging creative trends. You should be familiar with eLearning and the underlying principles of how visual design can impact learning and bring about change. A high level understanding of Instructional design by way of working on various types of learning methodologies like microlearning, gamification, interactive videos, decision making, mobile app based learning, learning experience platforms etc.
- Bachelor’s in Fine Arts, Applied arts, Commercial art or any other similar degree.
- Qualifications or experience in Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Usability principles.
- Solution architecting to provide world class learning design solutions – for diverse learner profiles, domains and verticals across various geographies.
- Extensive use of eLearning development methodologies, instructional design processes, adult learning principles and learning theories to provide great solutions.
- High-level ideation and proof of concept creation in Pre-sales stage of new opportunities.
- Increase sensitivity towards user experience practices in our services and new product launches.
- Keep a constant eye on new trends in learning solutions to provide premium and new services to clients.
- Understand various learning methodologies for improving performance in the workplace for our clients.
- Client communication related to concept development and understanding expectations, vendor management.
- Ability to take an idea to a tangible solution by demonstrating a thought process that is aligned to modern user centered design practices.
- Directs all phases of creative work from concept through production.
- Ability to articulate your idea with management and client stakeholders.
- Excellent in data gathering and analysis to understand trends and their impact on future solutions for the organisation.
- Working closely with design leads, technology and instructional designers to provide extra value in design solutions.
- Exposure to various media and channels like – print, web, marketing, branding etc.
- Strong visual design, interface design and user centered design skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment.
- Help in creating workflows for the execution of important and long term projects and suggesting process improvements.
- Interact with various cross-functional teams and come up with the best graphic / content solution.
- Have a strong focus on Customer Experience in all interactions, touch points and communication with clients.
Team and individual focused:
- Contribute actively in the L&D plans of the team to improve the overall competency of the team.
- Have an overall handle on the design team performance and be able to take informed decisions to improve throughput and quality.
- Training and mentoring other visual design team members.
- Lead the visual design team on specific crucial projects and help in building a strong competency in the design team.
- Good people management skills and be able to understand how to be bridge the gaps between expectations and output
Skills and Competency:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Invision etc.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Certification of HCI/ HFI/ interaction design is favorable.
- Project management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.