- Compared to other media, the usage of Video Based Learning shows higher recall and retention.
- Microlearning Videos meet diverse requirements:
- Formal Training: Context-setting videos serve as attention grabbers or teaser videos serve as precursors to the course to build initial awareness.
- Performance Support Tools: A Microlearning Video at the end of a topic to summarize learnings, engaging graphics and animations to enable better retention, and infographics to highlight key learning elements from the course at strategic points.
- Promotion and Awareness: Videos to build awareness on process adherence or to emphasize the importance of planning tasks better before the rollout of a new training course.
Book a Demo or Get a Free Consultation from our Experts.