At EI Design, Solution Architecting defines the framework required to implement innovative learning and performance support solutions to meet the business goals of our customers.
The Solution Architecting framework defines and aligns our solutions to our customers’ focus areas. We:
- Understand learner expectations and mental models.
- Create a learner-centric design approach.
- Leverage on Innovation and exploration of new ideas.
- Use Creative Instructional Design to provide engaging and better user experiences.
- Provide creativity backed by strong technology.
There are two significant feeders that continuously enrich our Solution Architecting approach:
Ongoing research by our Innovation and exploration team—that scans the global knowledge scape specifically for:
- New authoring Tools.
- New technologies.
- Trends (on what Learner’s want and how businesses wish to see the desired impact).
Inputs from our Competency Lab on user-centered design that Ensure learning designs to:
- Motivate the Learner’s.
- Are relevant and relatable.
- Offer sticky learning.
- Facilitate an effective application on the job.
- Provide higher learning effectiveness.
- Are memorable.
- Help Learner’s gain additional skill and enhanced performance.
- Impact ROI positively.