Designation: Senior Visual Designer – HTML
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
Qualifications: Any Graduate/Post graduate/ID certifications
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
About the role
- Assist Project Manager in gathering relevant information on new proposals
- Assist Project Manager in project estimations accurately
- Assist Project Manager in planning project accurately
- Create interface and concepts as per branding guidelines and brief in project requirement specification document
- Create prototype using interface and concepts
- Create and conform to VD checklist in the review process
- Create and conform to best development practices in visual design
- Create and maintain design brief document
- Review scripts/storyboards and create production log reports. Mention screen description, type of template to be re-used and effort to create the screens/frames
- Develop screens/frames as per design brief, guidelines and prototype
- Ensure error-free screens/frames delivered to QA except subjective issues
- Perform product level review based on Visual and ID strategy
- Analyze customer feedback for errors vs. enhancements
- Understand review pattern from customer through feedback cycles
In addition to the above-mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good organisational and operational understanding.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields preferred: Fine Arts, Applied arts, Commercial art or any other similar degree.
- Qualifications or experience in Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Usability principles.
- 3-6 years experience as a Visual Designer.
- Minimum 2 years of experience at senior position.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.