Designation: Senior Quality Assurance
Qualifications: Any Graduate/Postgraduate/ID certifications
Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
We are seeking exceptional QA talent to be a part of our team. As a QA Tester, you would be working closely with the Visual Designers, Instructional Designers, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative eLearning products.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfill as a Quality Analyst (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
- Responsible for QA testing of all produced frames and the overall integrated product.
- Ensure that all issues and bugs are logged in the standard testing, validation and feedback forms.
- QA shall be done against specific templates, checklists and the storyboards of a given course.
- Responsible for reviewing the product from overall usability, user experience, functionality, navigation and conformance to the customer brief.
- Responsible for creating and preparing release notes at the major milestone submissions.
- Responsible for end of project analysis for variances, process improvements and making value added contributions to the overall QA processes.
Required Skills/Expertise and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience (preferably e-learning) with manual software testing (required)
- Experience developing and executing test cases (required)
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC (strongly preferred)
- Any QA certification is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (required)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.