Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BCA, BSC, B tech
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
- Ability to perform different testing like, Content Testing, UI/UX testing, Functional Testing, Compatibility Testing, Accessibility Testing and LMS/SCORM Testing.
- You will be responsible for QA testing of all produced frames and the overall integrated product.
- You need to ensure that all issues and bugs are logged in the standard testing, validation, and feedback forms.
- QA shall be done against specific templates, checklists and the storyboards of a given course.
- You are also responsible for reviewing the product from overall usability, user experience, functionality, navigation, and conformance to the customer brief.
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify Scenario’s to test the functionality and to find out root cause for the feedback received from client.
- You will be responsible for creating and preparing Release notes at the major milestone submissions.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for Defect Summary, Root Cause Analysis, process improvements and making value added contributions to the overall QA processes.
We also expect that our employees would be:
- able to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress
- flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and events
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.