Position: Sr Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred. Additionally a MBA degree would be an added advantage.
Experience: 6+ years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
- Direct the efforts of the course development by managing the courses from design through deployment.
- Interact with clients for project specific transactions, communication, and coordination.
- Deliver courses with quality, within scope, budget and to schedule.
- Work with the various courseware architects for the creation of Proof of Concepts, prototypes, initial Approach plans and strategy documents, pre sales activities, etc for new projects.
- Assist Projects leads in the creation of Activity lists and effort hour estimation.
- Validate and audit the Activity lists, effort hour estimations strategy documents, approach plans, etc.
- Ensure that all activities mentioned on the PM check list are followed and all projects are implemented with the predefined process in the standard development methodology that EI Design follows.
- Ensure that all the processes, methodologies and development cycles are followed without fail on all projects.
- Keep track and ensure all requisite sign offs from the clients happen at appropriate cycles of the project.
- Generate Project related dashboards/analysis/status reports on a regular basis. The same will be created on a weekly, monthly and at the end of the projects. These reports should be shared with all the key stakeholders (clients as well as internal).
- Effectively implement project by utilizing resources and timeline in an optimal manner.
- Continuously and periodically update the PM tool with all relevant, latest and up to date information for an effective use of the tool.
- Constantly update Business development team on progress on projects inform of major milestones being covered on a project.
- Constantly flag the Business Development team risks, issues and concern on a project that could be mitigated or avoided in time for Business Development team to take appropriate action.
- Constantly monitor the Project to check for variance during the production cycle of a project. The estimated Vs. Actual hours to be tracked frequently during the project.
- Create product definition, strategy and a sound implementation plan for the same. Ability to participate at the proposal stage by crafting instructional approaches to projects to help differentiate us from our competitors.
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment.
- Capability to create product definition, strategy and a sound implementation plan for the same.
- Ability to participate at the proposal stage by crafting instructional approaches to projects to help differentiate us from our competitors.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate facts and evidence and process large volumes of verbal and written information, to formulate sound and logical conclusions.
- Ability to effectively organize your schedule to ensure timely completion of all projects within the scheduled time frames.
- Ability to accurately and succinctly communicate with other team members and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and client personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Demonstrating creativity, organisation, and a good eye for detail.
- Strong team leadership capability.
Education and experience required:
- At least three years experience in Project Management, leading teams and handling clients.
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles and learning theory is mandatory.
- Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.