Position: Practice Head- Visual Design
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 9 to 10 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
Are you a top-notch multimedia creative designer with 9 to 10 years of core experience in learning design, content design, and interaction design and ready to work for an agile, creative, dynamic learning solutions company?
At EI Design we believe in enabling the acquisition of knowledge and application of knowledge to enhance performance. In today’s rapidly changing performance environment where organisations and employees pursue a more agile, adaptive and collaborative approach we connect with people to create learning ecosystems. Located in Bangalore, India we have been in the learning domain for more than 17 years and have grown in stature to be one of the most sought-after eLearning companies in the world. We are thought leaders in the learning domain, and we believe your skills are key to our success in the future on further building upon our strength as the most admired learning solutions provider company.
We are driven by our mission to “Energise Learning” and become partners in crafting effective, efficient and satisfying learning experiences.
You should have very strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills in graphics and interactive projects, UI design, mobile, web, gaming with a constant focus on exploring and updating yourself with emerging creative trends. You should be familiar with eLearning and the underlying principles of how visual design can impact learning and bring about change. A high-level understanding of Instructional design by way of working on various types of learning methodologies like microlearning, gamification, interactive videos, decision making, mobile app-based learning, learning experience platforms etc.
Will be a part of the Core team (along with other Practice/Domain Heads and Delivery Heads)
- Responsible for implementation of the strategy set for org goals.
- These are derived from the over-arching goals captured towards our Vision. This encompassed our mandate of rapid growth on upcoming year.
- Solution architecting to provide world class learning design solutions – for diverse learner profiles, domains and verticals across various geographies
- Extensive use of eLearning development methodologies, instructional design processes, adult learning principles and learning theories to provide great solutions
- High-level ideation and proof of concept creation in Pre-sales stage of new opportunities
- Increase sensitivity towards user experience practices in our services and new product launches
- Keep a constant eye on new trends in learning solutions to provide premium and new services to clients
- Understand various learning methodologies for improving performance in the workplace for our clients
- Client communication related to concept development and understanding expectations, vendor management
- Ability to take an idea to a tangible solution by demonstrating a thought process that is aligned to modern user centered design practices
- Directs all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Ability to articulate your idea with management and client stakeholders.
- Excellent in data gathering and analysis to understand trends and their impact on future solutions for the organization
- Working closely with design leads, technology and instructional designers to provide extra value in design solutions
- Exposure to various media and channels like – print, web, marketing, branding etc.,
- Strong visual design, interface design and user centered design skills
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment
- Help in creating workflows for the execution of important and long-term projects and suggesting process improvements
- Interact with various cross-functional teams and come up with the best graphic / content solution
Team and individual focused:
- Contribute actively in Hiring, Onboarding, Competency Building, Talent Nurturing and Retention
- Have an overall handle on the design team performance and be able to take informed decisions to improve throughput and quality
- Training and mentoring other visual design team members
- Lead the visual design team on specific crucial projects and help in building a strong competency in the design team
- Good people management skills and be able to understand how to be bridge the gaps between expectations and output
- Continuous improvement – Through Ops Excellence framework
Dynamics and expectations
- Highly custom – high end creative output
- High concurrency of projects
- Contribution ranging from Pre-sales, SA phase and execution
- Quick learner (unlearn and relearn in the first 90 days),
- Ability to adapt to dynamics of our business and align swiftly to it
Skills and Competency:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Invision, etc.,,
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Certification of HCI/ HFI/ interaction design is favorable
- Project management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.