Designation: Motion Graphic Artist
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
Qualifications: Any Graduate/Postgraduate
Years of Experience: 2-6 years
We are seeking exceptional Visual Design talent to be a part of our team. As a Visual Designer, you would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the business development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategising innovative elearning products.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfil as a Sr Visual Designer (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce static graphics, animations & interactivities as per the visual strategy, learning strategy, storyboards, graphics descriptions & the pre-production brief. Strong expertise in media graphics production.
- You should be able to craft, architect and visualise innovative and engaging elearning products ranging from corporate, traditional, theme based to high-end game based courses.
- Other desired knowledge and qualities include Skills/experience in creating illustrations, sketches, infographics, designing icons, UIs etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience is mandatory in tools such as Flash (preferably with basic action scripting experience), Photoshop, Lectora, Storyline, Mohive, Captivate, SoundForge, etc.
- Should have extremely good motor skills, illustration and sketching skills.
- Knowledge of Instructional design processes, adult learning principles and learning theory will be an added advantage.
In addition to the above mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good organisational and operational understanding.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields preferred: Fine Arts, Applied arts, Commercial art or any other similar degree.
- Qualifications or experience in Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Usability principles are added advantages.
- 1 – 3 years experience as a Visual Designer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.