Position: Instructional Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any PG/UG , Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields: English, Communication, Journalism or related discipline.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and skills to apply the theories for content mapping
- Basic understanding of visual design, of usability and design
- Knowledge of commonly used tools to develop eLearning and mLearning solutions
- Good understanding of storyboarding techniques and content types
Individual Contribution on Client Accounts:
In collaboration with the senior and lead IDs and project management teams, you will be expected to contribute to account management on an on-going basis.
For contributing on established client accounts, your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out all given project tasks keeping.
- Align all project tasks with defined project scope.
- Review the output of the ID team for quality, conformance to customer brief and fulfilment of customer requirement.
- Ensure understanding of project scope, design strategies, timelines, and deliverables (for self).
- Draft client and content queries in order to gain clarity on content treatment.
- Adhere to project process, standards and specifications.
Core Instructional Design Skills:
As an ID, you should also possess the following core instructional design capabilities:
- Understanding of cognitive flow, chunking and sequencing of information in a manner best suited to meet the learning outcomes.
- Collate and/or restructure and rephrase content in a meaningful way.
- Ensure that all written work is grammatically correct and meets defined language and style guidelines.
- Creation of instructionally sound scripts/storyboards (for cognitive flow, layout and visual representation, language and descriptions for developers).
Other Desired Skills:
In addition to the above-mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and customer personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good writing skills, organisational and operational understanding.
- Ability to work in an organized and independent way, as well as with a team.
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for storytelling.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.