Position: Server Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Job Location: Noida
About the role
We are looking for System Administrator, who will be responsible for overall IT day to day operations to improve performance and end users satisfaction with minimum escalation.
As a System Administrator – your primary responsibilities would include
- Hands-on experience of Windows Server Virtualization, clustering, Storage, consolidation as well as data Backup solutions.
- Hand-on experience of Server administration including AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, FTP, Proxy, Webserver etc. used in an IT enterprise environment.
- In-depth Knowledge on AWS cloud.
- Understanding of LAN/ WAN topology and Networking.
- Good knowledge of standard and frameworks e.g. ISO27001 and ITIL
- Ensure the all ISMS document, trackers and evidences are up to date.
- Experience on Monitoring / logging tools for servers and networks.
- Excellent technical knowledge of server room environments including racks, Structured and UTP cabling standards, Server room power distribution and management, cooling and physical security.
- Good knowledge of IT asset management and ensure related records are always up to date.
Detailed Technical and Administrative skills:
- Active directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP and SMTP
- Microsoft 365 portal, AWS, NetApp Storage
- Dell Blade server, Nutanix Server and VMWare
- Security updates deployment
- Knowledge of WSUS, SCCM
- Data backup, retention policies and restoration testing
- IT Security products i.e. Antivirus, IPS signatures etc.
- Software licensing knowledge, asset management and IT compliance
- Vendor management
- UG/PG degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree
- 6-10 years of experience in Managing IT Infrastructure and IT Operation
- Higher level Microsoft/Nutanix qualification/accreditation
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.