Organizations are now opting to convert their Instructor Led Training (ILT) to a fully online or a blended approach. Adopting a blended training approach offers multiple benefits for both the learner as well as the organization. It is also a “middle of the road” approach between the fully facilitated Instructor Led Training (ILT) and online training. So, both the training delivery formats are achieved, which is also known as “hybrid training.”
Here are top 10 benefits that blended training offers both the learners as well as the organizations.
The blended training approach works best because learners need more flexibility with what they want to learn and would like to see a combination of both instructor led sessions and self-paced online trainings. Organizations also feel the need to adopt this approach because of the challenges on budgets, limited trainers, and to reach a spread-out audience in a shorter time.
If you have any queries or need any specific support, do contact me at email@example.com.
- Free eBook: Your Step-By-Step Guide To Design High-Impact Blended Training Programs – Featuring 7 Success Stories
- ILT To Blended Or Online Training Transformation – Featuring 5 Examples
- Tips And Best Practices To Create Highly Effective Blended Training Program Design
- A Complete Guide on Blended Learning Solutions
- Top 10 Benefits Of Adopting A Blended Training Approach
Tips to Enhance the Impact of Content Curation in eLearning
Content Curation has long helped learners to find the most suitable content from different sources (both from external sources and existing…
> Read Insight
7 Examples of Responsive eLearning Designs – for Higher Engagement and Better Le...
Mobile Learning or (learning on the go) provides multi-device support. Slowly, there is a shift from offering this multi-device support…
> Read Insight