Position: HR – Recruiter
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3-6 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
You will be working with key stakeholders for speedy recruitment. As part of this activity, you would be responsible for the below-mentioned activities:
- Regular research on the market dynamics and update on the competitor’s recruitment patterns.
- Pro-active profiling and updating the database.
- Conducting the preliminary screening interviews.
- Regular updation of the postings on job portals, LinkedIn, company website and emailers to the employees.
- Regular updates to the stakeholders regarding the status of recruitment.
- Periodic updation of the documentation (Job Description, information about company, questionnaires, templates of offer and appointment letter etc.)
- Constant follow-up with the candidate once the offer is rolled out till the candidates join the company.
- Conducting the reference check for the selected candidates.
In addition to the above-mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good organisational and operational understanding.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.