Position: Front-end Programmer (AngularJS)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Min 3 years of experience as an AngularJS programmer
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
We are seeking exceptional Visual Design talent to be a part of our team. As a Visual Designer, you would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the business development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative eLearning products.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfil as a Sr Visual Designer (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
- Min 3 years of experience as an AngularJS programmer. (Including Rapid tools – Storyline, Lectora , captivate programmer with 2-year experience)
- Must have Programming basic knowledge like OOPS, Encapsulation, etc…
- Should be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with internal teams to communicate ideas and requirements
- Should be able to plan out work for the team or individual, and execute as per timelines
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Should be a self-motivated, self-driven
- Knowledge on Git versioning tool or SVN is a plus.
- Preferred someone from eLearning experience is a plus.
- Any graduation like, B.E, B-Tech, BCA, MCA, etc..
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.