Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields: English, Communication, Journalism or related discipline.
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant editing and proofreading experience.
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
- Preparing, reviewing and enhancing content in all documents/deliverables related to the company’s corporate communication and thought leadership initiatives.
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team on social media initiatives.
- Preparing, editing and reviewing different content marketing and publicity material (website content, articles, eBooks, infographics, email campaigns, social media posts, newsletters, YouTube videos, ad copies and so on) and repurposing content based on the SEO inputs provided by the digital marketing team.
- Proofreading storyboards and eLearning course material to detect and correct grammar, punctuation and spelling errors and ensuring they adhere to the relevant/project-specific requirements (adherence to UK/US English, conformance to editorial guidelines/stylesheets and so on).
- Coordinating with Instructional Designers and other stakeholders within the team to create error-free storyboards and documents.
- Multi-tasking (handling more than one project at a time) and ensuring timely completion and delivery of projects.
- Experience in working with international customers.
- Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is mandatory.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and customers’ personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good writing skills, organizational and operational understanding.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.