Position: Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
About EI Design
EI Design a 18+ year old company based out of Bengaluru, is a leading Learning and Performance Support solutions provider that thrives on transforming learning—keeping it relevant, impactful, and continuous. As a learning experience design company, EI Design partners with customers in their digital transformation journey and help futureproof their training. EI Design works towards delivering high-impact Learning and Performance Support solutions that offer a high engagement quotient, drive employee performance, and deliver high ROI for the Learner, Business, and Organization.
- EI Design is seeking an experienced sales leader who carries the consultative sales background from the e-learning services domain focused on B2B models. B2B experience at selling to CHRO, CLO’s, Business unit heads or other CXOs in the global landscape is a desired skillset.
- Training solutions sales experience in the international markets is sought
- The candidate must have 10-12 years of core sales experience including a minimum of 3 years managing a team of Business Development Managers.
- Must possess and demonstrate proficient levels of knowledge in the e-Learning sector.
- Should have good industry connects and a business acumen and zeal to grow/progress the assigned verticals, segments and teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Contact customers via emails/phone calls/LinkedIn/Face to Face meetings to offer them products and services
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase
- Visit clients where needed or arrange meetings to discuss the product/services
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per training needs
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Prior experience of having managed self and team targets is desired.
- Strong pipeline and proven background on achievement of assigned targets.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consultative selling in the international markets
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions accordingly
- Understanding of market and product
- Team Management, CRM and MIS
- Excellent Communications (verbal and written)
- Team management
- Responsible for self and team targets for any new services based on business demands/needs from inbound, outbound or assigned accounts
- Study proactively business dynamicity and ensure evaluation of new areas/technology to deliver services catering to business needs.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Build relationships necessary to inspire a shared vision and motivate change within EI Design.
- Develop and nurtures relationships with Customers and CxO level stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Set direction, Lead and mentor a team of business development, sales members.
- Lead the business development , sales team/practice from the front.
- Create a culture that is conducive for the team to take initiatives.
- Participate in campus / lateral recruitment drives.
- Ensure associate satisfaction measured through CSAT scores.
- Formulate, own and prioritize l projects which would help improve CSAT, & collaboration of relevant stakeholders.
Quality & Process
- Align and implement the practice/organization defined delivery drivers in the sales domain.
- Adherence to process based on organization/client standards, frameworks and tools.
- Ensure timely forecasting is done to meet the requirements relevant to operations planning.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.