Position: Director – Business Development
Experience: 10-12 years of core sales experience
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About EI Design
EI Design an 18+ year old company based out of Bengaluru is a leading Learning and Performance Support solutions provider that thrives on transforming learning—keeping it relevant, impactful, and continuous. As a learning experience design company, EI Design partners with customers in their digital transformation journey and help futureproof their training. EI Design works towards delivering high-impact Learning and Performance Support solutions that offer a high engagement quotient, drive employee performance, and deliver high ROI for the Learner, Business, and Organization.
EI Design is seeking an experienced sales leader who carries the consultative sales background from the e-learning services domain focused on B2B models. B2B experience at selling to CHRO, CLO’s, Business unit heads or other CXOs in the global landscape is a desired skillset.
Training solutions sales experience in the international markets is sought.
The candidate must have 10-12 years of core sales experience including a minimum of 3 years managing a team of Business Development Managers.
Must possess and demonstrate proficient levels of knowledge in the e-Learning sector.
Should have good industry connections and a business acumen and zeal to grow/progress the assigned verticals, segments and teams.
Direct, hands on experience of having managed business goals for self and assigned team is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance.
- Contact customers via emails/phone calls/LinkedIn/Face to Face meetings to offer them products and services.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- Visit clients where needed or arrange meetings to discuss the product/services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per training needs.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Prior experience of having managed self and team targets is desired.
- Strong pipeline and proven background on achievement of assigned targets.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Consultative selling in the international markets.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of market and product.
- Team Management, CRM and MIS.
- Excellent Communications (verbal and written).
- Team management.
- Responsible for self and team targets for any new services based on business demands/needs from inbound, outbound or assigned accounts
- Study proactively business dynamicity and ensure evaluation of new areas/technology to deliver services catering to business needs.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management
- Build relationships necessary to inspire a shared vision and motivate change within EI Design.
- Develop and nurtures relationships with Customers and CxO level stakeholders as a trusted advisor.
- Set direction, Lead and mentor a team of business development, sales members.
- Lead the business development, sales team/practice from the front.
- Create a culture that is conducive for the team to take initiatives.
- Participate in campus / lateral recruitment drives.
- Ensure associate satisfaction measured through CSAT scores.
- Formulate, own and prioritize l projects which would help improve CSAT, & collaboration of relevant stakeholders.
Quality & Process
- Align and implement the practice/organization defined delivery drivers in the sales domain.
- Adherence to process based on organization/client standards, frameworks and tools.
- Ensure timely forecasting is done to meet the requirements relevant to operations planning.