Position: Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is a must and MBA would be an added advantage.
Experience: 3 to 5 years relevant in eLearning companies.
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee delivery teams (project management teams) from an overall project planning and execution point of view.
- Generate and maintain project-related dashboards in terms of billing and utilisation on a regular basis. The same must be presented on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Review project variance reports (estimated vs. actuals) and perform root cause analyses for appropriate actions.
- Assist CSAT (Customer Satisfaction feedback process) polling with delivery teams timely.
- Assist in end users feedback process for training effectiveness and impact (this is post the eLearning courses going live to the end users)
- Analyse potential risks and possible actions in operations (these are day-to-day activities in project forecast, planning, execution, and monitoring and control stages).
- Ensure CMMI process conformance by delivery teams.
- Contribute to performance reviews.
- Contribute to the hiring and onboarding process.
- Contribute to competencies and career growth plans.
- Interact with clients where necessary on project-specific communications, calls and co-ordinations.
- Work with the Solution Architecting team for the creation of Proof of Concepts, Prototypes, Approach plans and Strategy documents.
- Assist Project Leads in the creation of activity lists and effort hour estimation.
- Ensure that all the processes, methodologies and development cycles are followed without fail on all projects.
- Keep track and ensure all requisite sign-offs from the clients happen at appropriate cycles of the project.
- Continuously and periodically update the project management tool with all relevant, latest and up-to-date information for effective use of the data and information.
- Constantly update the Business development team on the progress of projects and key milestones planned for a project.
- Constantly flag the Business Development team about risks, issues and concerns on a project that could be mitigated or avoided in time for the team to take appropriate action.
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment.
- Capability to create proposals and sound implementation plans.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate facts and evidence and process large volumes of verbal and written information to formulate sound and logical conclusions.
- Ability to effectively organize your schedule to ensure timely completion of all projects within the scheduled timeframes.
- Ability to accurately and succinctly communicate with other team members and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and client personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Demonstrate creativity and a good eye for detail.
- Strong team leadership capability.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Additionally, an MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- 12 to 15 years’ experience in Project Management, leading teams and handling clients.
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles and learning theory is mandatory.
- Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com.