Position: Backend Programmer (PHP)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any graduation like, B.E, B-Tech, BCA, MCA
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Work from Anywhere
About the role
- Min 2 years of experience as a PHP developer.
- Must have Programming basic knowledge like OOPS, Encapsulation, etc.
- Knowledge of PHP – OOPS, MySQL queries, Database.
- Proficiency in CodeIgniter (or any MVC framework) – Drivers classes, Auto-loading Resources, Error Handling, Hooks, Profiling, URI Routing.
- Ability to program applications using OOPs concepts and predefined architecture.
- Should be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with internal teams to communicate ideas and requirements.
- Should be able to plan out work for the team or individual, and execute as per timelines.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Should be a self-motivated, self-driven.
- Knowledge on Git versioning tool or SVN.
- Knowledge on Angular or any JS framework is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.