Launch of our second suite ProductLine InSight for Compliance
Building on the successful launch of Suite 1 comprising of 15 courses on Instructional Design for eLearning Professionals, our first set of 4 compliance courses [out of 10] that would benefit employees of any industry been released this February.
The list includes:
- Introduction to the Code of Conduct
- Financial Integrity
- Combating Bribery in Business
- Competition Law
We invite you for a preview of these courses. Do contact us if you want any further details or pricing.
Highlights of ProductLine Suite 2 in terms of benefits to learners and organisation
- Learnability and immersive learning through appropriate strategy
- Retention of learning
- Higher learner satisfaction
- A better ROI for our customers
- Multi-device support and delivery
- Flexibility to customise and localize
- More, to reinforce application of learning:
- Performance Support Tools
- Innovative approaches [like gamification]
Coming soon on Apple AppStore too.
Highlights of ProductLine Suite 1 for Instructional Designers and other eLearning Professionals
- Features 3 bands:
- Theoretical facets of Instructional Design
- Application of theory into practice
- New and emerging trends in Instructional Design
- Followed proven strategies for better learnability
- Multi device access considering new age learners
Voices of happy customers:
I saw all the contents you shared with me and I’m quite impressed by the quality of these.
The courseware seems comprehensive and is well laid out. The presentation of material is well structured through the use of character-driven scenarios. Courses contain crisp graphics and audio, and have a solid emphasis on inline quizzes and knowledge checks.
I’ve reviewed EI Design InSight-ProductLine demos on Instructional Design Fundamentals, Writing Effective Storyboards, Creating Effective Assessments and Content Types and Their Visualisation Approaches.
The content provides good and useful ideas and insights on both theories and methods behind measuring and assessing as well as writing storyboards.