mLearning or Mobile Learning Solutions
With mobile/smartphone/tablet technology taking giant strides in all spheres, including education and learning, we have formed a focus group dedicated specifically to develop mLearning or Mobile Learning Solutions. The group includes solution architects and experts from such domains as Instructional Design, Visual Design and Technology.
Together, the group has vast experience with the following learning design authoring tools that support HTML5 output:
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
- Trivantis Lectora Inspire
We have successfully completed more than 350 hours of mobile learning using customised framework based on Flash CS6 and Create JS.
Our mLearning or Mobile Learning Solutions include migration of legacy courses to HTML5, custom and rapid mobile learning. The focus group provides input throughout the initiation, planning and implementation stages of each project. Within the initiation and planning stage of each learning design project, our team:
- Assists you in creating an mLearning adoption business case
- Helps create a blueprint of mLearning implementation
- Determines whether rapid or custom mLearning is in order
- Validates your organisation’s readiness for mLearning
- Works with you to identify the content most suitable for mLearning
- Defines the learning strategy
- Migrates your existing Flash courses to HTML5, which includes re-design as needed
We appreciate that a customer may be interested in tracking the project progress and providing valuable inputs. That is why the customer has full access to the project workflow and open communication with the team members working on the project. We take pride in creating a collaborative and transparent working relationship.
Mobile Learning Implementation
According to Wikipedia, the majority of work-based learning happens on the job, often at the moment of need. Because of this, mLearning is being used in a wider range of modes:
- On the job training for someone who accesses training on a mobile device
- Just-in-time training to solve a problem or gain an update
- Performance support – immediate access to tools to streamline a work/task
- Reference guides and ebooks
Always on the cutting edge of custom learning solutions, we have responded with a strong implementation plan to transition your custom eLearning solutions to mobile learning.
The implementation stage follows the initiation and planning stage of learning design development. This stage includes:
- Selection of the right tools needed to develop the mLearning components
- Creation of the courses with a single-build multi-device support
- Formation of a transition plan for the material brought over from traditional eLearning to the mLearning format
- Testing of the courses across numerous platforms, screen resolutions and devices
Our team of professionals in Bangalore, India, provides consistent opportunities for customer input throughout this and all other stages of the workflow process.
At the end of the implementation process, your team has access to rapid mLearning solutions that have been customised for smartphones, tablets and other hand-held media devices. Your employees get the benefit of training on a flexible scheduleYour employees get the benefit of training on a flexible schedule – they can easily work on their training throughout the course of their day, thanks to easy and instant access to their courses.