eLearning Methods and Authoring Tools
Through exploration, collaboration and continuous quest for innovation, we have gained expertise on the tools and technologies that help us deliver successful learning and performance strategies.
Over the past decade, our expertise in Instructional Design has grown from strength to strength in line with the changing global trends and customer preferences.
For example, we have helped clients around the world add the convenience of mobile learning (mLearning) to their strategies so that customers and employees can use tablets or smartphones to learn on demand.
We can provide your organisation with multi-device solutions so that your people can benefit from a dynamic learner experience too—one that includes rich audio-visuals learning styles and engaging touch-based interactions.
The full list of our elearning methods and authoring tool proficiency includes:
- eLearning and mLearning Solutions (featuring Flash and HTML 5 output)
- Custom HTML5 (courses for desktops, tablets, smartphones)
- Adobe Flash CS6-CreateJS for multi-device and multi-browser support including localisation
- Lectora Inspire
- Articulate Storyline with 508 compliance standards
- Adobe Captivate 8 with responsive delivery
- Migration of legacy courses to HTML5 using Custom HTML5 or Flash CS6-CreateJS technologies
- Claro for multi-device solution
- Go-Animate (with illustrated concepts)
- AfterEffects (for compelling intro animations and videos with key messages)
- Rapid eLearning Solutions
- Flash CS6 with Action Script 2.0 and 3.0
- Articulate Presenter
- Mohive (HTML5 framework for rapid development and for multi-device)
- Adapt Framework (HTML5 framework for rapid development and multi-device)
We have expertise to create content in line with the essential accessibility standards and 508 compliance.
- Performance Support Solutions
- Prezi (development of innovative presentations and learning aids)
- Kinetic Text/Animation
- Interactive PDFs
- Whiteboard Animation
- Mobile Gamified Apps
Using our expertise in these tools, our Solutions Architecting team can deliver creative and effective solutions and craft your learning and performance strategy. We have served industries across more than 20 industry verticals including education, insurance, automobile, healthcare and finance sectors. Perhaps it is time to find out how our Solutions can work for you.