Visual Design Lead
We are seeking exceptional Visual Design talent to be a part of our team. As a Lead Visual Designer, you would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the business development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative elearning products.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfill as a Visual Designer Lead (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
- Assist Project Manager in gathering relevant information on new proposals
- Assist Project Manager in project estimations accurately
- Assist Project Manager in planning project accurately
- Create interface and concepts as per brand and brief in CRA
- Create prototype using interface and concepts
- Create and conform to VD checklist in review process
- Create and conform to best development practices in visual design
- Create and maintain design brief document
- Review scripts/storyboards and create production log reports. Mention screen description, type of template to be re-used and effort to create the screens/frames
- Develop screens/frames as per design brief, guidelines and prototype
- Ensure error free screens/frames delivered to QA except subjective issues
- Perform product level review based on Visual and ID strategy
- Analyze customer feedback for errors vs. enhancements
- Understand review pattern from customer through feedback cycles
In addition to the above mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Good organisational and operational understanding.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following fields preferred: Fine Arts, Applied arts, Commercial art or any other similar degree.
- Qualifications or experience in Product Design, Visual Communication, Interaction design and Usability principles.
- 8+ years experience as a Visual Designer
- Minimum 4 yrs exp at lead position.
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.