The candidate should have very strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills in graphics and interactive projects, UI design, mobile, web, gaming and always exploring and updated with emerging creative trends. You should be familiar with eLearning and the underlying principles of how visual design can impact learning and bring about change.
We are seeking exceptional Visual Design talent to be a part of our team. As a Lead Visual Designer, you would be working closely with the Visual Architect, Instructional Design Leads, the business development team, Technology Architects and Project Managers in crafting and strategizing innovative elearning products.
The specific responsibilities you will be required to fulfill as a Visual Designer Lead (along with the knowledge and skills you will be expected to possess) have been outlined below.
- Customer focused:
- Solution architecting to provide world class learning design solutions – for diverse learner profiles, domains and verticals across various geographies
- Extensive use of eLearning development methodologies, instructional design processes, adult learning principles and learning theories to provide great solutions
- High-level ideation and proof of concept creation in Pre-sales stage of new opportunities
- Increase sensitivity towards user experience practices in our services and new product launches
- Keep a constant eye on new trends in learning solutions to provide premium and new services to clients
- Understand various learning methodologies for improving performance in the workplace for our clients
- Client communication related to concept development and understanding expectations, vendor management
- Organisation focused:
- Working closely with design leads to provide extra value in design solutions
- Exposure to various design media and channels like – print, web, marketing, branding etc
- Strong visual design, interface design and user centred design skills
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment
- Help in creating workflows for the execution of important and long term projects and suggesting process improvements
- Team and individual focused:
- Contribute actively in the L&D plans of the organisation to improve the overall competency of the team
- Tracking the quality and productivity of the team to improve throughput
- Training and mentoring other VD team members
- Lead the visual design team on given projects and help in building a strong competency in the design team
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.