Senior Web/HTML Developer – 1 position
4-6 years of work experience
- Ability to develop web applications and mobile applications
- Ability to design, code & debug as per requirements that meet overall system specification.
- Creating technical implementation plan for required framework
- Experience with DOM supported in HTML5 is must
- Experience with Local Storage & Web sockets is must
- Should be able to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English) with internal teams to communicate ideas and requirements
- Should be able to plan out work for the team, document technical standards, and execute as per timelines
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- iPhone, Andriod app development
- XML knowledge
- Java or .Net (Added advantage)
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Must have 3-6 experience in the eLearning industry of which 2 to 3 years of experience in leads role.
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.