- You will be responsible for QA testing of all produced frames and also the overall integrated product.
- You need to ensure that all issues and bugs are logged in the standard testing, validation and feedback forms.
- QA shall be done against specific templates, checklists and the storyboards of a given course.
- You are also responsible for reviewing the product from overall usability, user experience, functionality, navigation and conformance to the customer brief.
- You will be responsible for creating and preparing Release notes at the major milestone submissions.
- Additionally you will be responsible for end of project analysis for variances, process improvements and making value added contributions to the overall QA processes.
Education: Bachelor or Masters in English
Experience: 1 to 2.5 years
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.