Role Description: Project Manager
- To direct the efforts of the course development by managing the courses from design through deployment.
- Interact with clients for project specific transactions, communication, and coordination.
- Deliver courses with quality, within scope, budget and to schedule.
- Work with the various courseware architects for the creation of Proof of Concepts, prototypes, initial Approach plans and strategy documents, pre sales activities, etc for new projects.
- Assist Projects leads in the creation of Activity lists and effort hour estimation.
- Validate and audit the Activity lists, effort hour estimations strategy documents, approach plans, etc.
- Ensure that all activities mentioned on the PM check list are followed and all projects are implemented with the predefined process in the standard development methodology that EI Design follows.
- Ensure that all the processes, methodologies and development cycles are followed without fail on all projects.
- Keep track and ensure all requisite sign offs from the clients happen at appropriate cycles of the project.
- Generate Project related dashboards/analysis/status reports on a regular basis. The same will be created on a weekly, monthly and at the end of the projects. These reports should be shared with all the key stakeholders (clients as well as internal).
- Effectively implement project by utilizing resources and timeline in an optimal manner.
- Continuously and periodically update the PM tool with all relevant, latest and up to date information for an effective use of the tool.
- Constantly update Business development team on progress on projects inform of major milestones being covered on a project.
- Constantly flag the Business Development team risks, issues and concern on a project that could be mitigated or avoided in time for Business Development team to take appropriate action.
- Constantly monitor the Project to check for variance during the production cycle of a project. The estimated Vs. Actual hours to be tracked frequently during the project.
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment.
- Capability to create product definition, strategy and a sound implementation plan for the same. Ability to participate at the proposal stage by crafting instructional approaches to projects to help differentiate us from our competitors.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate facts and evidence and process large volumes of verbal and written information, to formulate sound and logical conclusions.
- Ability to effectively organise your schedule to ensure timely completion of all projects within the scheduled time frames.
- Ability to accurately and succinctly communicate with other team members and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and client personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
- Demonstrating creativity, organisation, and a good eye for detail.
- Strong team leadership capability.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Additionally a MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management, leading teams and handling clients.
- Minimum 8 yrs of experience
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles and learning theory is mandatory.
Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is a plus.
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.