Project Manager with core programming background (8-12 years’ experience)
Education and experience required:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or holding BCA/MCA degree.
- An MBA degree would be an added advantage from project management view.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Project Management, leading teams and handling international clients.
- Hands on experience in eLearning, expertise and knowledge in ActionScript2.0, 3.0, SCORM, LMS implementation, Oops and design patters
- Knowledge in Rapid development authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora.
- Knowledge in mLearning and apps development is a plus
Brief expectation from project manager at EI Design:
- Pre Sales contribution
- Projects Execution
- Customer interfacing
- Conformance to process
- Collect, analyse trends and define actions
- Team management
- Interactions with other domains/divisions
- Contribution to "Innovation and other Corporate Initiatives"
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.