3-6 years experience as Project Lead
- Assist Project Managers in gathering relevant information on new proposals
- Contribute in developing CRA document accurately
- Manage PEP documents effectively with PM
- Create/contribute to Risk register and provide solutions
- Assist Project Manajer in project estimations accurately
- Assist Project Manager in planning project accurately
- Analyse the content and understand the subject
- Conform to VD checklist in review process
- Conform to best development practices in visual design
- Ensure error free course is released to customer
- Track down issues in courses released to customer at different phases
- Analyse customer feedback for errors vs. enhancements
- Understand review pattern from customer through feedback cycles
- Ensure global changes are implemented across the course
- Follow up with customer on project sign off
- Create/ assist in End of Project Analysis report
- Create and Maintain Milestone report
- Process good documentation capabilities
- Track estimated vs. actual hours, variance hours, shortfall from target through billable utilisation report
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- Additionally a MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Project co-ordination, leading teams and handling clients.
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles and learning theory is mandatory.
- Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is a plus.
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.