The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- You will be responsible for proof reading of documents and courseware products (eLearning courses and applications) from UK English and US English standards.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the product from overall usability, user experience, functionality, navigation and conformance to the customer brief.
- You will be responsible for creating and preparing Release notes at the major milestone submissions.
- Additionally you will be responsible for end of project analysis for variances, process improvements and making value added contributions to the overall review effectiveness.
- You need to ensure that all changes/feedbacks are logged in the documents and standard testing tool along with validation.
- Review shall be done against specific guidelines, standards, best practices (provided by customer or created by EI Design team)
Education: Bachelor or Masters in English
Experience: 1 to 2.5 years
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.