Business Development Manager
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Good sales expertise in selling solutions to C-level executives of companies spread across the globe and ensuring efficient follow-ups for conversion.
- Strong capability in accomplishing set revenue targets
- Secure the required number of accounts during the FY through a combination of Emails, Social media activities, Business Calls and Email campaigns as required to fetch the revenue.
- Prepare Go-To-Market strategy along with senior business management and implement the plan to enable in meeting revenue targets and increasing market penetration
- Conduct market research and refine Go-To-Market strategies for lead and demand generation on an on-going basis
- Demonstrate high quality sales skill to promote EI Design to prospects across the globe selling to top management, nurturing leads and ensuring efficient follow-ups for conversion as customers.
- Submission of MIS at regular intervals (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) to senior management on the activities carried out, outcomes and learner to next set of activities (ensure it is an on-going process)
- Work closely with your manager and respective Project Managers in understanding the project requirement assigned and prepare effective Proposals SOWs on timely manner
- Demonstrate reliability, communicate constructively & listen actively, cooperate and pitch in to help others, show commitment to the team and work as a problem-solver
- Contribute on activities at corporate level either related to your core area of work or other domains which could bring in value to the organisation
- Invoice generation, collections follow-ups, tracking project closures and other supporting activities to be performed
- Reaching out to companies as per segments allocated/identified to generate solid Leads
- Aggressive-cum-convincing approach when interacting with prospective customers to present company’s services and generate interest in our services
Market Research / Profiling
- Research on the Market Trends, identify newer contacts in the identified segments, propose right solutions we need to map to the emerging trends and go back to the market with the relevant solutions.
- Effective profiling on the identified domains and use it for efficient penetration within the domain. The profiled data should accompany with the search parameters for easy reference in the future.
Others: In addition to the above-mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and customers’ personnel
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
Desired skills and Expertise
- With 8+ years of sales experience in eLearning or related industry
- Worked in USA and European markets and have sold eLearning solutions to customers
- MBA would be preferred
- Good analytical and communication skills (written and verbal) and operational understanding
- Impressive presentation skills, self-motivated, team player and capability to lead within the BD domain and interact effectively with other domains
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.